Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC (“the Company”) strives to deliver outstanding services and experiences both in our Club facilities and on our website (“Website”). We are committed to maintaining high standards for protecting your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to provide you with an overview of how we use and collect the personally identifiable information we obtain about you when you visit our Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- Registering for, updating and/or managing your member account.
Requesting membership and other information about our Clubs.
Sending us an email regarding any questions or comments you may have.
Purchasing a product or service from our Clubs.
Scheduling personal training sessions or classes.
Scheduling sessions or classes.
Registering to receive news updates regarding the Club, its policies, class schedules, or information about our products and services.
Registering for Club events or programs.
The personal information that we collect through our Website includes name, email address, physical or mailing address, phone number, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. If you make an online purchase of a membership or any of our services or products, we will also collect your billing information, such as your credit card number, debit card number, expiration date, cvv number and billing address.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information only in the way we specified when it was collected. As examples, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To open and manage your member account.
- To enable us to process, validate and verify your registration as a member, when making purchases or to carry out a transaction you have requested.
- To contact you with respect to membership and/or billing information.
- To respond to your customer service inquiries.
- To send you emails with respect to our Clubs, our member policies, class schedules and events.
- To communicate information about membership opportunities, new products and services and special offers, including on behalf of our trusted business partners.
- To understand more about you, so we can customize the information about our services, products and offers on our Website to your preferences.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To conduct member surveys or focus groups in order to provide better services and products to our members and other customers. Your completion of any survey or participation in any focus group is voluntary.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information within the Company, with any of our subsidiaries or with third-party contractors for purposes of data processing or storage. We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to perform a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must provide your name and address to a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law, when legally useful to defend the Company, or to comply with a current judicial proceeding, court order or legal process affecting our Website. Aside from the purposes described above, we do not share or sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless we have your permission.
If you take advantage of our services on our Website, such as managing your member account online, you may occasionally receive email notifications with respect to our Clubs, class schedules, information regarding our new or existing products and services and special offers. Each message will contain instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing or from receiving future mailings from us. You may also decline to receive promotional communications by contacting our Member Service, either online, via telephone or at your local Club.
Please note that you will continue to receive communications relating to your member account. We may use any of your contact information held on file (including email, mailing, phone and fax) to communicate with you on administrative matters such as changes in our policies, online purchases and important service alerts.